We ship across the globe. For Details, refer to our below mentioned shipping policy -
- Shipping within India for orders above Rs. 1,999/- is free.
- For orders below Rs.2000/-, flat shipping of Rs.150/- is chargeable.
- We ship from our Surat/Prayagraj Office.
- For Domestic Orders, we ship via Delhivery, Bluedart and Fedex.
- Once your order is ready and dispatched it is usually delivered within 3-7 days. We partner with reputed courier services, so that your products reach you on time.
- Made on Order products take 20-25 working days to dispatch. We dispatch the products (above Rs.2000) as soon as they are ready. We do not wait for complete order to be shipped together so that customer can use whatever products are ready with us.
- As soon as we ship your product, the tracking information is sent to you via an email.
- International orders are shipped via FedEx, DHL, and Aramex.
- International Shipping is FREE for orders above $100.
- A flat shipping fee of $20is charged on orders below $100. Shipping charges are automatically added to your order at the time of checkout.
- Cancellation requests are accepted only if initiated within 24 hours of placing the order.
- ‘Made to Order’ and / or ‘Custom Made’ products may take 10 -15 business days to dispatch. We dispatch orders only when all the products in the order are ready.
- NUCHIC attempts to dispatch the order as soon as possible, however, there can be slight delays due to unavoidable circumstances. In case of delay (product /s not dispatched within estimated time of delivery), customer is free to cancel the order and claim full amount of refund.
- As and when the products are shipped to you, the tracking information is sent to you via an email / message.
- As the recipient, you are liable to pay for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes as may be levied by the country we are shipping to. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Our delivery partners are authorized to deposit the duties on behalf of the customer for release of goods. The customer then has to directly pay these to the delivery partners on receiving the packet.